Orchard Springs site is situated in Lanivet, just outside Bodmin making it a great central location for those wanting to explore Cornwall. This quiet site is hidden away surrounded only by fields with grazing farm animals and boarded on one side by a gentle stream. There are a variety of local food shops, restaurants, pubs and attractions within a few miles, including the Eden project, Colliford lake, the Camel trail, Bodmin to Wenford steam railway, Lanhydrock golf course and Cardinham woods. Only 3.6 miles from the A30 and having the ability to reach both, the surfing and sunbathing beaches of the north and beautiful harbours of the south coast in 20 minutes, you can explore somewhere new every day. Situated off of a rural country lane the site captures the sun during the day, but gets dark at night as there are no street lights, so don’t forget a torch.
- In our Reception Hut we have a small shop where you can buy milk, eggs and other essentials and we bake our own bread and pastries daily. You can find some local information and a map on the wall for you to plan your day.
- Our pitches are for tents and trailer tents, sorry but we cannot accommodate caravans or motorhomes. We offer electric hook-up and non electric hook-up pitches and also a few All-Weather camping pitches, we are very informal most of the season, you can choose to pitch near the stream if you like, during high season we may direct you to a marked pitch, to ensure you have the space you need during your stay.
- Our tailor-made, timber frame, amenity block contains individual shower rooms and are made by local craftsman. They include a campers kitchen with fridge, freezer and microwave.
- Chemical toilet disposal point
- Freezer blocks service available
- Charging facilities for mobile phones
- We have Wifi for emails and general browsing, available around the camping field
Not everyone wants to go camping so we have a few holiday statics available for hire making this the ideal place to base your holiday.