Our secret self-catering holidays – relax and unwind
We are a small, friendly, family-run site tucked away in a rural countryside setting, we have 3 holiday caravans available for hire, each are 4 berth, double and twin rooms, double glazed, well equipped and a sun deck for you to sit and relax listening to the stream.
- Modern shower room
With modern fitted kitchens and light and airy lounge areas Orchard Springs is the perfect base for exploring Cornwall.
Self-catering Tariff (4 berth caravans)
|25th May – 31st May £475
|1st June – 30th June £395
|1st July – 12th July £475
|13th July – 31st August £595
|Sept – close £400
| Dogs are welcome in some accommodation
£30 per week or part of week
Terms and Conditions
- When booking a holiday we require a non-refundable deposit of £100 per week and balance is due 4 weeks before arrival dates.
- Arrival times are 4pm and departure times are by 10am.
- Quiet times are from 10.30pm
- Linen is provided please bring towels.
- Our caravans are 4 berth, the number of people should not exceed 4 in each caravan.
- No smoking in our caravans
- Dogs permitted in selected caravans and are not to be left unattended. Dogs must be kept under control at all times and kept on a lead, please pick up after your dog and use the dog bins on site
- Full week bookings during high season (Saturday to Saturday)
- We take care to ensure published prices are correct at the date of publication; however we reserve the right to change published prices without notice.
- We are unable to offer refunds on cancellations, so strongly advise that you insure against having to cancel your holiday.
- No Radios and musical instruments to be used by park users.Noise should be kept to a minimum after 10.30pm and quiet at 11pm.
- Charcoal BBQ’s are allowed if raised off the ground.
- The cost of Electric on your holiday does not include the charging of electric vehicles, if you need to charge an electric vehicle please speak to us for costings any vehicles charging without prior permission will be charged at £25 per day.
The Management reserves the rights to refuse admission or to ask any guest failing to comply with the park rules to leave the park immediately without refund.